Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm So Glad to Be Back!

Our vacation was great and much needed, but I am so glad to be home.  AND I'm so glad to be back to my blog.  I had very good intentions of blogging while we were gone.  Do you have any idea how hard it is for a family of five to function while staying in someone else's house?  There was always somewhere to be because of the holidays and never any quiet time to think and be creative.  I have lots of pictures from vacation/Christmas I can't wait to share.  Should be good posting material (I hope).

In other news... I managed to find a fabulous deal on a Christmas tree for my family at the after Christmas sale at Sears.  My husband was not so excited about transporting it home (from Florida to Louisiana) but because he loves me so much he made it work.  I can't wait for next Christmas to get here so I can enjoy it.  With the way time flies these days I'm sure it will be here before we know it.

Last, but not least for today... while I was away I was awarded this Happy 101 Award by Arizonamamma.  Thanks for giving me my very first award!  This one says you must list ten things that make you happy, and then pass it on to ten others.
1.  Quality time with my husband.
2.  Quality time with my children.
3.  Sleep.
4.  A good movie.
5.  Lunch or dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant.
6.  Jeans that fit just right. (Borrowed this one from Arizonamamma)
7.  Finding just right jewelry to go with an outfit.
8.  Eating.  (But not the weight gain that accompanies eating.)
9.  A long hot shower.
10. My bloggy friends.

I would like to pass this award on to...  Anna at Loving Life as a Mother & Wife, Lisa at Welcome to the Nut House,  Tina at My Priceless Fishers, Lisa at Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Ann at Halesbelles, Peasout at Hoping for Peas, Erin at Goldylocks and Her Three Bears, Kenz at All the Weigh,  Melanie at Mommy Tantrums, and Heather at Heather's Hacienda.  Can't wait to see what makes you all happy!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for the compliment on my Christmas gifts! They were a lot of fun, and I'm already starting to think of ideas for next year. I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Lisa Noel said...

thank you so much. my post is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Ann said...

Thanks for the award! I will work on it today or tomorrow. Glad you are back!

Erin said...

Awe Tammy...thank you so much for my first EVER award!!! Going to get my post ready now :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.