Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to Know YOU 1/10

It's time again for Getting to Know YOU.  Thanks to Keely for hosting!




1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.
Of course my number one pick would be my husband.  He takes such good care of me.  Otherwise I'd just have to leave it up to chance.  I couldn't choose.
2. Do you read celebrity gossip?
Yes, when I run across it, but I don't seek it out.
3. Favorite show you're waching this season?
Wow, just one huh?  Well, I'd have to say Biggest Looser, because it's the only show that I watch that has started for this season.
4. How tall are you?
5 ft 4 inches
5. What was the last book you read?
I don't remember the name.  Some fiction romance. 
6. Flats or heels?
Both.  Depends on the outfit and what kind of mood I'm in.
7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?
Definitely hurricane.  You get plenty of warning and time to prepare.  Plus, I've always lived where hurricanes frequent so I've had lots of practice in preparing and living through them.
8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties? 
Well... it depends... most times panties and on occasion when I want to be really comfy I put on my cotton granny panties.  But I have to say that if my husband had a say it would probably be thongs.

7 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Thanks for stopping by today :)

I'm not a fan of thongs. Everyone says they're so comfortable, but I hate the feeling of my jean pockets rubbing on my bare butt cheeks and my pants sliding all over the place. I like the way wearing underwear holds your pants up, haha. TMI?!

Keely said...

The Biggest Loser is awesome! Did you say you wear granny panties!! Noooo!! ;-)

Thanks for playing girlie!!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I liked your thoughts on why you'd choose a hurricane as opposed to the other two. That was the one question I just couldn't answer; but, if I used your reasoning, I think I would make the same decision.

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Andrea said...

Amen to the granny panties!!! Sometimes there's just no d@ng point in anything else! ;)

Thanks for your thoughtful comment today. I definitely try to add to my blogroll to keep an eye on people, but man, there are so many great and fun bloggers out there that I would fill up my entire page if I did all that.

In the meantime I'll resort to return posting and e-mailing! For now, anyway!

Tyler said...

I am really getting into biggest loser this season to... its just so wonderful to see those people make life changing transformations huh!? Love it!

Panties are all about the comfort! Amen to that

Ann said...

I'm for a hurricane too...you usually have plenty of time.

drea said...

awww, your 1st answer is so sweet.