Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday 01/29

It's time for Five Question Friday again. 
My Little Life
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Umm... I wouldn't mind it if it were only for a couple of days, but for an entire vacation? Nah, I'd rather have my family with me!

2. Do you go the speed limit?
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it might be used again me by my newly licensed teenage son. Yes that's right my oldest got his license just yesterday.  I'll take all the prayer you want to send my way.  Thanks!

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I think it started as an outlet for me as a pastor's wife back in 2005.  It still is an outlet and now it also serves as a journal for keeping memories for my family.  I am also finding some very encouraging relationships through the blogging world. 

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
One of my favorite places to shop is Cato.  I also love to shop at second hand stores.  I hate paying full price for anything.

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
I am really sad to admit this, but I don't remember what song we first danced to.  That was almost 20 years ago.  I can remember the songs played during the ceremony, but not the dance.  Guess it's time to dust off the wedding video and take a peek again.


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: