Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two Things I Love 01/26

I have seen this blog hop a few times and I always love seeing everyone's favorite things. Today I thought I'd post a couple of mine. Thanks to Kassi for hosting!

This beautiful cross was a gift from my secret pal at church.



Sorry the picture is a little crooked.  I was trying to get it from an angle so that there wouldn't be a glare.This picture hangs over our fireplace.  I have always just loved this picture.  I get lots of compliments on it. It's not really crooked on my wall.  I promise! ;)

4 comments:

crissy // mama boss said...

That is a beautiful picture. It's like peace in a frame. No wonder you get so many compliments on it. :)

Kassi said...

thanks for playing along!
the cross and picture are both beautiful!
what a great gift to receive!

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

Both of these are so serene and peaceful! Lovely!!!

Helga said...

The cross and the picture are beautiful!