I am enjoying having a great time with my husband at our retreat. We spent the entire day together and now we are waiting for dinner time. So I thought I'd hop on a answer today's questions for Five Question Friday.
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
I am currently growing old without money and I'm happy, so I'd say growing old without money. Besides who wants to die young.
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
This chore is assigned to our teenage son. If for some reason he is not there then my husband does it. If neither of them are there, then I do it. But that is very rare.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
My dad died when I was little and I used to have the same dream all the time that he was still alive and we were having fun together like we did before he died. I haven't had this dream in a while, but every time I do it feels so real.
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope. Nothing. Nada.
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I love books and have always thought I'd love to have a book store. If not then probably a scrapbook store.