Thursday, December 24, 2009

Vacation Update & Christmas Greetings!


Good morning! We had a pretty uneventful trip down here to Central Florida on Monday and have been enjoying time with our family and friends since we arrived. We had the first of many Christmas gatherings on Tuesday night. We had a very sad turn of events after the party that night. My cousin's little girl Alyssa (who had been very sick for some time, she had many complications from a blood disease that was diagnosed a couple of years ago) passed away. Alyssa was 3 years old. My cousin and I grew up together. We are almost the same age. For some reason I feel like we share a special bond and always will because of all the time we spent together as children. My heart hurts for her so badly. Rest in peace Alyssa, our special angel, you will always be remembered and loved!

We have many more family get togethers to attend during the remainder of our vacation. Followed by a very special service to celebrate the life of a very special little girl. Not sure if I'll make it back on here so I'll take this time to say...

I hope you treasure the time with those you love this holiday season!  I know I will!  God Bless!!

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

Come pick this up at my blog when you get the chance! http://tinyurl.com/ykcancs