Monday, December 7, 2009

Southern Winter Wonderland

Our internet at home is not working and so I couldn't post over the weekend.  I wanted to share a few of our snow pictures with you.  Now, I know this is not much snow, especially if you live in the great white north.  BUT for us here in Southeast Louisiana this is SNOW!  And if you ask me this is just the right amount of snow to get (once a year).  Course, what do I know?  I'm just a good ole southern girl! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!


 
 
 
 

By the time the kiddos got up a lot of the snow had melted. 
There wasn't enough to make a regular snowman so they made minis instead.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

OOooo I am so jealous! I love the snow! I can't wait for us to get some! It's 25 degrees out, but of course sunny as can be... :(

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by today-- and thanks for telling me about the broken link! Here is the correct link:

www.LetsSayThanks.com

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Tyler said...

Seems everybody had a snowy weekend!! Jealous!

Love the mini snowmen.. a snowman is a snowman no matter his size ;)

Brandie said...

Wow wish we only got snow once a year! Haha. Glad you were able to enjoy it a little.

Hazel Nut said...

That is so beautiful! Everything looks so crisp.

If I was still living in NY, I would be complaining about the snow by now, but since we hardly ever get it I love it!

Mindi said...

The mini ones are super cute!