Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Working Mommy Wednesday

Julia over at Sweet as Punkin Pie posed this question for Working Mommy Wednesday...






Have you ever or would you ever call in "sick" if you weren't really sick? (whether it's your job or to another function that you were supposed to attend). Did you get "caught"?

Umm... of course I would never call in "sick" if I wasn't sick! ;)  Actually, I wouldn't.  But mostly because I am so totally blessed with one of the best jobs in the world.  My boss is so flexible with my schedule.   If something comes up I can usually work it out to change up my schedule (see I told you blessed!). 

I am looking forward to hearing everyone elses answer.  Don't forget to stop by Julia's blog to see who the featured "Working Mommy" is and see how everyone else answered this question.  

5 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

you are tooooo blessed. my old job was like that too. it's so important to work for someone who is willing to work with you!

Miss. C said...

That makes it great that you can be honest!! It is nice when the boss understands!! Awesome for you!!!!

Hazel Nut said...

That is great that you have a job you like and a boss who is understanding!

Pennie said...

HOw great for you to have such an understanding boss...makes working outside of the home so much easier, hey? :) Have a great day, Tammy!

Julia Ladewski said...

hey! you won the 2 cute stockings i had up for grabs. email me your address and I will get them out to you!!!

jladewski at hotmail dot com