Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting to Know Me

I borrowed these questions from Keely over at MannLand5.

How old are you?
35

Where are you from and where do you live now?
I'm originally from Central Florida and now I live in Southeast Louisiana

What music have you been diggin lately?
I love ALL kinds of music. As a matter of fact I just LOVE music, couldn't live without it!

Favorite food(s)?
I love mexican food!

Single,married, divorced?
Very happily married for 18 years

Kids? If so, how many and how old?
3 kids, Kalib (16), Morgan (15), & Cory (12)

What are 3 blogs you read daily?
Couldn't be limited to just three!

What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
My favorite tradition is gathering with ALL my family on Christmas eve.

Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?
I have been blogging for a couple of years, but have only been blogging faithfully here for a little over a month.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I stole & answered your questions. We seem to have a few things in common.

Melanie said...

I thought you might agree. lol!

Brandie said...

We also have some things in common!! Nice to get to know you better!