Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This is my first time participating in Not Me Monday which originated over at MckMama's Blog. Something did NOT happen this morning that made me think it would be perfect for not me Monday.





I most certainly DID NOT send my youngest child to school this morning with NO belt on and tell him to wear his hoody sweater all day and be sure to keep it zipped.  We were not minutes from walking out the door when he announced that could not find his belt.  We did not look everywhere and still not find the blasted belt.  We were NOT running late and so I of course did not tell my son to break the rules and go to school without a belt.  I would NEVER do such a thing! *wink wink*

Oh, and I am most definitely NOT blogging instead of working.  NEVER!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how funny! Do parents ever forget things their children need for school? I didn't think so! Welcome to Not Me! Monday! :)

Andrea said...

Blogging / working -- it's all the same, no?

Kelli W said...

I almost had to send my kiddo to school without his belt this morning too! Luckily my hubby found it in time...I still have no idea where it was hiding!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Puh-leeze, blogging is the ONLY reason I make it through the work day at all!!!

Oh, and I forgot a belt today too...

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Mindi said...

haha! oops! I'm so guilty of the blogging instead of working! :)

Mindi
http://www.frestonfam.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

I'm always forgetting my own belt and then struggle with keeping my pants up all day. Or.. I mean.. NOT. LoL!