Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weekend In Review

I know, I know it's a little late to be giving an update on the weekend.  The first part of this week has been so busy I didn't have time to upload my pictures for this weekend so I'm doing it now.

Oh, and just in case any of you were wondering we found the belt that was mentioned here! :D

Our weekend started out with our small group Christmas Party.  We hosted it and I was so busy playing hostess that I forgot to take pictures!  Sad, I know!  But we had a lot of fun.  Lots of eating and laughing were involved. 



Then on Sunday our church had it's first ever Women's Tea and Christmas Party.  I did manage to get some pictures of that!  Hope you enjoy!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was fabulous and I can't wait until we do it again next year! 
We have a wonderful church family and I love them so much!

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

That's awesome. I love the community feel of our chrurch too. Makes a huge difference.