Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still Learning How to Juggle

At the beginning of the year I read this brilliant post by Shannon.  Go on over, read it and come back. I promise you won't be sorry!

She did a wonderful job of describing the different types of balls that we all juggle in our everyday life.  As she explained some of the balls will break when they are dropped, those balls are glass.  Some of the balls will bounce, those are the rubber balls. 

Clearly I am still learning how to juggle and which balls should even be thrown in the mix.  Right now life seems FULL of glass balls.  Every time I turn around it seems one is hitting the ground and shattering. Life seems to be moving at warp speed and it is sometimes hard to tell which balls are glass and which are rubber until after they've already hit the ground. 

I keep trying to remind myself that we just happen to be in a very busy season of life right now.  It's not always like this. But it is pretty overwhelming at times. 

How about you?  Ever have times when life is overwhelming?  What helped?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: