Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shoot Me! 9 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Today I thought I'd share a picture of me where I spend a majority of my time - at work.
 
I took these photos with my new cell phone.  Not to bad for phone pics!

Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Your shirt blends with the curtains! Ha ha ha. Cute pics.

Carin said...

Those are great pictures for a cell phone. Hey good news, it's almost friday!

Marice said...

yeah those are great cell phone photos :) cool! busy day huh!

u may view mine here