Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Thursday...

Outside my window…It is beautiful outside. Nice day to be at the beach.

I am thinking…about all the families who are suffering as a result of the tornadoes and storms that have passed through the country recently.

From my kitchen…There hasn't been much activity in my kitchen lately because I had a wisdom tooth cut out on Monday and haven't felt much like cooking.

Around my house…there are a lot of boxes. The packing has begun. I hate packing, hence the procrastination that has been going on! Ha!

I am thankful for…my health and so many other things

Tomorrow I am…spending the day with my husband!

I am wearing… Jeans, a blouse, & sandals. I love sandals!

This Weekend I…need to do more packing and cleaning.

I am reading…nothing at the moment.

I am creating…nothing at the moment unless you count trash - lol. I seem to be producing a lot of that lately as I purge the things that are not needed around our house.

I am praying …for the Hargrove family as they say goodbye to a sister, daughter, & mother. A woman much too young taken by cancer.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so happy to see you blogging again..but did I miss something? Are you moving?