Monday, April 18, 2011

Had a really good weekend. The kids were gone all day Friday and Friday night and since my husband was out of town that meant that I had the entire house to myself ALL day. I rented movies and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I can't remember the last time I had alone time. It was very nice.

I spent Saturday shopping with my daughter for a prom dress.  We finished up just about the time my husband got home from out of town and I was able to spend the evening with him.

Sunday was worship with our awesome church family followed by lunch and a nice long Sunday afternoon nap. I don't know why but Sunday afternoon naps are always the best. On Sunday night we sat down for a family supper. With my oldest teen working now and having his own car it is hard to catch up with him so we have to schedule time to spend together.

All in all a very relaxing weekend. 

No comments: