Sunday, November 29, 2009

Simply Sunday Check In

We are having internet issues at my house so I haven't been able to check in lately.  We had a wonderful holiday.  Our church served over 400 dinners Thursday.  After that I was able to travel to my aunts house and spend some time with my family.  Some how they talked me into getting up at the crack of dawn to do some black Friday shopping even though I had no plans to go this year.  It was fun and I did find a few deals of my own.  Now the long weekend is coming to an end and it will soon be time to get back into the routine.  Not looking forward to getting back to the grind, but I LOVE having a routine to follow.  Just makes life go more smoothly.  It's time to go and get ready for worship.  Hope everyone has a Simply Wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I was not brave enough to get out on Black Friday until after the sales were over. lol