Thursday, June 9, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, Everywhere!

Well, we made the big move! We are now in Central Florida. I am down to unpacking the last few boxes. Love our new house but it is set up a lot different than the house we moved from so it is taking some time to figure out where to put things and how everything is going to function. It's coming together. I am looking for a job. I have had one interview and have another scheduled for next week. I hope to get settled into a new job soon and get into a regular routine.

Our new house is just two blocks from the park. There is a walking path around the lake at the park and I am looking forward to being able to walk there in the afternoons.

Lots of changes for me and my family.  Guess I better go unpack those last few boxes so that we can start getting used to our new "normal." :)

1 comment:

N Abram said...

Hope you are all settled now. We moved a few times and it always takes ages to get used to new things! Take care. Blessings Nicky