Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 Weeks!

Yikes! It's three weeks until moving day and there is still so much to be done. As I try to check things off my to do list one by one I am reminded why I hate moving. So much red tape to accomplish anything. On a positive note I did have a phone interview last week for a possible job. I am praying that if it is the job God wants for me then He will work out all the details.

I had a great Mother's Day weekend. I got to spend Friday with my friends. We had lunch and then did a little shopping.  Spent Friday night with my husband. All the kids were gone so we rented a movie and just enjoyed the alone time. Saturday I did some packing and went to the grocery store. Sunday my husband and kids took me out to lunch at my favorite restaurant. 

Looks like our last days here are going to be very busy. The calendar is filling up fast with all the end of the school year activities going on. 

I hope your week is off to a good start.

No comments: