Otherwise Known as Mom over at the Shupeville Zoo honored me with the Versatile Blogger award last week and I'm just now getting around to thanking her properly and passing it on. Thanks so much for the award!!
If you aren't a follower of her blog you should go on over because she takes some awesome pictures and has a great sense of humor. I love reading her blog!
As I understand it the rules for this award are to list seven things about yourself...
1. I am very much an introvert. Being around a lot of people drains me. I must have alone time to recharge. I find it ironic that God has called my husband into the ministry and now I am a pastor's wife.
2. I just recently taught myself how to knit and I'm really enjoying it. When I told my husband that I wanted to learn to knit he laughed at me and said "you aren't old enough to do that." Now, he just calls me "old lady" when I'm knitting.
3. I am hoping to learn to crochet too in the not to distant future.
4. My husband is my best friend and greatest supporter (despite the fact that he laughed at me and my knitting). I don't know what I would do without him!
5. I hate to sweat. I really wanna love exercise but the sweating gets in the way.
6. Come November I will have three teenagers in the house. Did I mention I could use your prayers?
7. I love pictures and making scrapbooks. I need to carve out some time to work on them again soon!
Passing this award on to...
Becky @ Doodlebug Drama
Megan @ All A Bunch of Momsense
The rules say you are supposed to pass the award on to 15 of your favorite blogs. I chose to only do three because honestly, I'm out of time. I know you other busy wives and moms understand that. Oh, and I didn't just recently discover these either, I just enjoy them. I'm such a rule breaker!
And now, here's how to grab this award and pass on a smile to someone else....
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who passed the award on to you.
2. List seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to fifteen bloggers (or however many you choose) you have recently discovered and enjoy for some reason.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.